New for the summer of 2019! We invite your children to join us for a unique, hands-on summer camp that is as fun as it is educational!
What is Appleseed Camp?
Appleseed camp is a four session summer camp that offers an opportunity to educate children about agriculture and farming while providing the fun and unique opportunity to explore the outdoors, meet new friends, discover new interests and create memories that last a lifetime.
Campers will experience hands-on fun and have the opportunity to:
- Learn about growing crops
- Explore the farm
- Make and take fun crafts
- Play- enjoy our Funland area including jumping pillows, train rides, climbing tower, and more!
- Care for animals – feeding, training and cleaning
Who can participate in Appleseed Camp?
- Appleseed camp is designed for children 5-10 years of age.
When is Appleseed Camp?
- Session 1A: Tuesday/Thursday for two weeks (June 18,20,25,27)
- Session 2A: Tuesday/Thursday for two weeks (July 9,11,16,18)
- Both sessions will run from 9am to 3pm.
What does Appleseed Camp Cost?
- $150 per child
- $125 for additional siblings
- Lunch and snacks will be provided.
Once you finish the online registration, our Camp Leader will email you within a couple weeks with more details.
- Appleseed camp will begin and end each day at Blake’s Funland located at Blake’s Orchard and Cider Mill, 17985 Armada Center Road, Armada MI 48005
- Campers should bring a water bottle, sunblock, bug spray and any other necessary items.
- Campers are required to wear close toed shoes and weather appropriate clothing.
Camp Director: Casey Beeman. For questions please contact Casey at [email protected] or by calling (586)784-5343